our work

Saturday, August 8, 2009

SHRUBBERY SALE/ FUND RAISER

I'd like to invite all of you to come to a big event hosted by "Friends of Ezequiel".
On Saturday, August 15th from 7:30am-2:30pm, there will be a huge shrub sale to benefit our adoption of Zeke. This sale will be held at the corner of Avent Ferry and Piney Grove Wilbon Rds. in Holly Springs. There will be Holly, Leyland Cypress, Knock-Out Roses and many other varieties of pants in 1 gallon pots ready for planting.
All the proceeds (100%) will go toward our adoption. Please come out and support us.
If you aren't looking for plants, you can come out just to donate or to help with the sale.
Please don't forget to pray for a successful event!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you Nikki!!! I won't be around that day but I'll be thinking of you. I only wish my hubby wanted to do a fundraiser, but he has said no. I pray for all of us that God would bring the final details together to bring our precious ones home!
    Love, Michele (Raleigh), Adopting Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not be there on Sat. because of I am tied up with other things- any chance I can come out and buy plants the day before? Thanks, jody
    www.waiting4cali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete