Many of you precious friends who have prayed us through this adoption have been asking if you can send donations with us for Ezequiel's orphanage, Gentle Hands.
The answer is . . .YES (but not monetary donations). If you feel led to give money to this Christ-centered institution, log on to www.gentlehands.org and donate via the instructions on the web site. If you want to give items (new or gently used), we can take them with us. The items we'll gladly take are:
1. gently used or new children's summer clothing (newborn to 6x)
2. art and school supplies
3. children's vitamins or medications (such as Motrin,Tylenol,etc)
4. thin blankets and crib sheets (new or gently used)
5. children's shoes (size 0-13)
6. powdered baby formula or dry goods (baby cookies, dry noodles, etc)
I'll be glad to pick up items from you if you live within 30 minutes or so of my home.
If you need an address to mail something, contact me via the comments section here or my private email addy (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For His Fame,