our work

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Slice of Life

I seriously need to update the pics on the sidebar. I was noticing that yesterday.
I'll get to it. It's on "THE LIST" . . .but for now, let me share some brand new pics of these gorgeous, funny, awesome people (and pets) God has given me:

We call these pics "Ghetto Wolf Lodge" . . . who needs 30 foot waterslides when you have a large tarp, a hose and some suave shampoo???






Our beautiful daughter!


Lem's 14th Birthday! That sweet kid let little brother blow out his candles!!!


Oldest son, his good friend/prom date (for the second year in a row) and our lovely daughter . . . aaaah to be young and carefree again . . .

2 comments:

  1. haha, I thought in the first pic he was in the buff...then I saw the second one. little boys are so much fun!! Love your slice of life, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The swimming diaper really slowed him down so it had to go!

    ReplyDelete