our work

Monday, February 22, 2010

This Is It!

In just half an hour, I drop some of my family members off at the airport to fly to The Philippines. I have so many mixed feelings about today that there's no way for me to articulate them. I won't even try. I'll just sum up this morning by saying that I am leaning on God's sovereignty in all things. I trust Him to do His perfect will in the lives of each of my family members. I will wait and pray and anticipate the abundance that comes from trusting God wherever He leads.

3 comments:

  1. Yippee!! I know you want so badly to be the first one to hold Zeke but he will be in your arms shortly and forever!!! I'm praying for smooth travel and a quick return home for the BIG REUNION!!!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! The moment you have been waiting for is almost here!!! God does give such peace, and yes, adoption is such a miracle! I am so happy for your family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definately now is the time to lean on the Lord. You all are so close to being together. Such a joyful, exciting time! Lori Pickle

    ReplyDelete