Just a short time ago, the director of The Bartimaeus Project and his wife were in The Philippines.
They were able to check up on a few of the children being served by The Bartimaeus Project and I'd like to give you a little glimpse into just how those sweet babies are doing today!
|Here is "F" on Evaluation Day back in December 2012 when he was being evaluated for services through The Bartimaeus Project|
Our family longs to make the leap to living among these children and the many many like them, who need someone to shine a spotlight on their darkening vision!
Thank you to all of our donors and sponsors for making this follow-up trip possible. . . for helping us put hearing aids in the hands of that beauty and patches on the eyes of that handsome young man. . . for allowing us to see, face to face, the little chocolate-covered miracle who we will do all we can to assist! Without your giving, we simply can't go.
If you are considering investing in the lives of these precious ones, and others like them who wait, please make a tax-deductible gift to The Bartimaeus Project ( HERE ) and equip us to serve more children.
And if you are willing to dedicate a few minutes to praying for The Bartimaeus Project, here are some specific ways we would love for you to pray:
1. That our grant applications are met with favor . . . quickly!
2. That God leads us to the children who need us the most and gives us wisdom and strength to
meet their needs while sharing the good news of Jesus Christ
3. For doors to open with doctors in The Philippines who are skilled in pediatric visual issues
4. For our family's relocation to The Philippines to be in His timing
5. For God to send workers to join us on short-term mission trips and help us carry the load
Thank you! For giving. For praying. For sharing. For caring about children you are not obligated to care for.
For HIS Great Fame,